    SubjectRe: video4linux, bttv, vbi and missing lines in teletext...
    Manuel Reimer wrote:
    > Today I'll visit someone, who has a Windows PC. I've already removed the
    > bt878 card from my PC. I'll try at his PC, if I get the same problem
    > with the original driver and TV watching software. If this works, I'll
    > boot Knoppix from his PC to get sure, that I also get the same problems
    > on his PC with his video source. I'll tell you about the results of my
    > test.

    I tried my card on the windows PC, but we wasn't able to install the
    original driver, as it is outdated and didn't install on Windows XP. So
    we used:

    Using this driver, I had exactly the same problem, I also have on Linux.
    I was able to get a second card, which is the same model, I have. I
    tried the second one, too and also have the missing lines with the
    second card.

    Now I don't know, if this is a driver problem, or if this model of bt878
    card is just cheap shit.

      Last update: 2007-09-06 17:23    [W:0.020 / U:7.480 seconds]