    SubjectRe: [4/4] mthca: allow setting "dmabarrier" on user-allocated memory
    Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but this patch should really be
    two (or more) patches: one to add dmabarrier support to the core user
    memory stuff in drivers/infiniband, and a second one to add support to
    mthca (and more patches to add support to mlx4, cxgb3, etc, etc).

    > + * @dmabarrier: set "dmabarrier" attribute on this memory, if necessary

    Nit: just delete the "if necessary" since I don't think it makes
    things clearer (and actually doesn't make much sense in this context)

    Other than that this look fine to me, and I'm ready to merge it once
    the necessary core DMA stuff is settled.

    - R.

      Last update: 2007-09-28 21:53    [W:0.040 / U:1.532 seconds]