SubjectRe: [4/4] mthca: allow setting "dmabarrier" on user-allocated memory
Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but this patch should really be
two (or more) patches: one to add dmabarrier support to the core user
memory stuff in drivers/infiniband, and a second one to add support to
mthca (and more patches to add support to mlx4, cxgb3, etc, etc).

> + * @dmabarrier: set "dmabarrier" attribute on this memory, if necessary

Nit: just delete the "if necessary" since I don't think it makes
things clearer (and actually doesn't make much sense in this context)

Other than that this look fine to me, and I'm ready to merge it once
the necessary core DMA stuff is settled.

- R.