    SubjectRe: [possible regression] 2.6.22 reiserfs/libata sporadically hangs on resume from hibernation
    Date
    On Sunday 01 July 2007, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
    > On Saturday, 30 June 2007 23:34, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

    > > > That probably means that there's a deadlock somewhere in there.

    > > > Looks suspicious to me. Can you identify what line of code this points
    > > > to?
    > >
    > > If you could explain how to ...
    >
    > Michal has already done that. :-)
    >
    > [--snip--]
    >
    > > > I see you're using CFQ as the default IO scheduler. Can you please
    > > > switch to AS and see if that changes anything?
    > >
    > > Sure, but given that I have no idea how to reproduce the lockup, we may
    > > never know whether it actually helped.
    >
    > Well, if the lockup never happens with AS, that will indicate something ...

    I thought it is gone but it just happened again with 2.6.23-rc5. I thought I
    have been running AS but no, I did use CFQ. Now I definitely switched to AS
    default; let's see ...

      Last update: 2007-09-02 13:33    [W:0.022 / U:34.044 seconds]