    SubjectRe: GPL weasels and the atheros stink
    * Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:03:07 +0200

    > Hi. My name may not ring a bell for lots of lklm members.

    Hallo, Marc. It's OK; shit happens, calm down, please.

    []
    > Well, if that's truely the case, I may reconsider my good faith for future
    > contributions. Heck, instead of giving away my code under the GPL, I could
    > keep my contributions in the form of patches. Ironically, with tools such
    > as git, this is no longer as cumbersome as this used to be. So, instead
    > of new gcc code sent to the FSF (and given to the FSF), we could explicitly
    > keep patches under the ISC licence, and explain loudly why this is so.

    About GCC this is a good point. Seconded. Maybe then `sparse' by Linus
    and friends will be a good competitor for that FSF guarded pet...

    []
    > Nice going, GPL fan-boys...

    HA-ha. Shit hits the fan-boys.

    GPL is not FSF. GPL or FSF is not Debian. Linux is (was?) for FUN.

    Good bye.
    --
    -o--=O`C info emacs-manual : not found /. .\ ( is there any reason to live? )
    #oo'L O info make : not found o ( yes --- R.I.P. FSF + RMS )