lkml.org
[lkml] [2007] [Sep] [14] [last100]
/

14 Sep 2007

Re: [GIT PULL] Blackfin arch bug fixing for 2.6.23-rc6Bryan Wu
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Trace code and documentationRandy Dunlap
[New][PATCH][2/3] led: add Cobalt Raq series LEDs supportYoichi Yuasa
[New][PATCH][3/3] led: update Cobalt Qube series front LED supportYoichi Yuasa
[New][PATCH][1/3] led: fix machines supported by leds-cobaltYoichi Yuasa
Re: [PATCH] [RESEND] i386 and x86_64: randomize brk()Andrew Morton
[New][PATCH] Introduce "used_vectors" bitmap which can be used to reser ...Rusty Russell
Re: [PATCH -mm] mm: Fix memory hotplug + sparsemem build.Yasunori Goto
[New][PATCH 1/3] Normalize config options for guest supportRusty Russell
[PATCH 2/3] Consolidate host virtualization support under Virtuali ...Rusty Russell
[PATCH 3/3] Time to make CONFIG_PARAVIRT non-experimental.Rusty Russell
Re: [PATCH] Fujitsu application panel driver (rev3)Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [Uclinux-dist-devel] Re: [PATCH] Blackfin arch: add some missi ...Bryan Wu
[New]rtc-ds1742.c should use resource_size_t for base addressDavid Gibson
Re: 2.6.22.6: kernel BUG at fs/locks.c:171Soeren Sonnenburg
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] Fix race with shared tag queue mapsArkadiusz Miskiewicz
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
[New][patch] shared tag queue barrier commentNick Piggin
Re: [Uclinux-dist-devel] Re: [PATCH] Blackfin arch: add some missi ..."Mike Frysinger"
Re: [patch] shared tag queue barrier commentJens Axboe
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsKyle Moffett
[PATCH try #3] Blackfin on-chip NAND Flash Controller driverBryan Wu
Re: [PATCH] Blackfin BF54x NAND Flash Controller driverBryan Wu
Re: [Uclinux-dist-devel] Re: [PATCH] Blackfin arch: add some missi ...Bryan Wu
Re: [PATCH] mm: use pagevec to rotate reclaimable pageHisashi Hifumi
Re: [PATCH] v4l: fix build error for et61x251 driveraherrman@arcor ...
Re: [PATCH] Fix race with shared tag queue mapsJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH] Introduce "used_vectors" bitmap which can be used to r ...Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionBernhard Walle
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerManu Abraham
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1: git-block.patch broke pktcdvdJens Axboe
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1Andy Whitcroft
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsIngo Molnar
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsIngo Molnar
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsIngo Molnar
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1: git-block.patch broke pktcdvdJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH] [RESEND] i386 and x86_64: randomize brk()Jiri Kosina
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threadingIngo Molnar
Natsemi UART owner test request (was Re: [PATCH] wake up from a se ...Guennadi Liakhovetski
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Jiri Kosina
Re: O_NOLINK for open()Bodo Eggert
Re: [patch] update CFI URI n mtd kconfigClemens Koller
Re: [patch] sunrpc: make closing of old temporary sockets work (wa ...Wolfgang Walter
[New]Intel-Quad on GA-P35-S3 motherboard with 4*2GBWojciech Kromer
[New][PATCH] shrink_dcache_sb speedup"Denis V. Lunev"
Re: ACPI video mode patch reviewPavel Machek
[New][PATCH -mm1] Storing ipcs into IDRsNadia.Derbey@bull ...
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1: git-block.patch broke pktcdvdJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH] Hookup group-scheduler with task container infrastructureIngo Molnar
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerJoerg Roedel
Re: ECC and DMA to/from disk controllersKELEMEN Peter
Re: [RFC PATCH] Add a 'minimal tree install' targetOleg Verych
Re: 2.6.23-rc6: hanging ext3 dbench testsAndy Whitcroft
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Greg KH
Re: [RFC PATCH] Add a 'minimal tree install' targetTilman Schmidt
[New][BUG][2.6.23-rc6] Badness at arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c:202Kamalesh Babulal
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threading"Satyam Sharma"
[New][PATCH] 2.6.22.6 fix kernel panic on corrupted reiserfs directorylepton
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Greg Banks
Re: [PATCH 1/4] scsi: megaraid_sas -- add hibernation supportAndrew Morton
Re: PATCH 2/4] scsi: megaraid_sas -- add module param fast_loadAndrew Morton
[New]Re: O_NOLINK for open()Bodo Eggert
Re: [PATCH 3/4] scsi: megaraid_sas - add module param max_sectors, ...Andrew Morton
[New]drivers/usb/misc/emi*.c have the biggest data objects in the whole ...Denys Vlasenko
Re: [BUG][2.6.23-rc6] Badness at arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c:202"Satyam Sharma"
Re: [PATCH 3/4] scsi: megaraid_sas - add module param max_sectors, ...Christoph Hellwig
__down() fails to provide with acquisition semanticsZoltan Menyhart
Re: [PATCH] sb1250-mac.c: De-typedef, de-volatile, de-etc..."Maciej W. Rozycki"
Re: [PATCH] pcmcia: Convert io_req_t to use kio_addr_tAndrew Morton
Re: O_NOLINK for open()Andreas Schwab
[New][PATCH] NET_SB1250_MAC: Update Kconfig entry"Maciej W. Rozycki"
[New]increase AT_VECTOR_SIZE to terminate saved_auxv properlyOlaf Hering
Re: Driver core: remove get_bus()Cornelia Huck
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Jeff Layton
Re: Driver core: remove put_bus()Cornelia Huck
Re: [BUG][2.6.23-rc6] Badness at arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c:202Andy Whitcroft
[New][PATCH] NET_SB1250_MAC: Rename to SB1250_MAC"Maciej W. Rozycki"
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1: git-block.patch broke pktcdvdJens Axboe
Re: [PATCH]PCI:disable resource decode in PCI BAR detectionIvan Kokshaysky
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsPeter Zijlstra
[New]RFC [PATCH] menuconfig: distinguish between selected-by-another op ...Matej Laitl
Re: [PATCH] x86_64: set cfg_size for AMD Family 10h in case MMCONFIGAndreas Herrmann
Re: [RFC] Some driver core and kobject minor patchesCornelia Huck
Re: [PATCH]PCI:disable resource decode in PCI BAR detectionIvan Kokshaysky
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerJohannes Stezenbach
[New][PATCH] Make wistron-btns recognize special keys on Medion WIM2160 ...Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
[New][PATCH] fs/proc/internal.h cleanup.Pierre Peiffer
Re: [PATCH] Make wistron-btns recognize special keys on Medion WIM ...Carlos Corbacho
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerManu Abraham
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
Re: sysfs: spit a warning to users when they try to create a dupli ...Cornelia Huck
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJon Ivar Rykkelid
[New][PATCH] Fix failure to resume from initrds"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH] Fix failure to resume from initrdsPavel Machek
[New][PATCH] sb1250-mac.c: Fix "stats" references"Maciej W. Rozycki"
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
Re: cpu hotplug support broken in 2.6.23-rc3Pavel Machek
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Nick Piggin
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Nick Piggin
Re: [PATCH] v4l: fix build error for et61x251 driverMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: cpu hotplug support broken in 2.6.23-rc3Thomas Gleixner
[New]Serial USB-driver for Winchiphead CH340/41 chipWerner Cornelius
Re: [ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24Evgeniy Polyakov
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1"Torsten Kaiser"
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerAlan Cox
[New][PATCH 1/2] Convert uid hash to hlistPavel Emelyanov
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Greg Banks
Re: [PATCH v2] iw_cxgb3: Support "iwarp-only" interfaces to avoid ...Evgeniy Polyakov
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Nick Piggin
Re: cpu hotplug support broken in 2.6.23-rc3Thomas Gleixner
Re: 2.6.22.6: kernel BUG at fs/locks.c:171Nick Piggin
[New][PATCH 2/2] Fix user namespace exiting OOPsPavel Emelyanov
Re: Intel-Quad on GA-P35-S3 motherboard with 4*2GB(Lennart Sorensen)
RE: [PATCH v3] Make the pr_*() family of macros in kernel.h complete"Medve Emilian-EMMEDVE1"
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerPrakash Punnoor
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Jeff Layton
Re: [PATCH 02/12] IB/ehca: Add 1 is not longer needed because of f ...Joachim Fenkes
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Mark Lord
[New]Oops in 2.6.22.5Alex Davis
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH] v4l: fix build error for et61x251 driverLuca Risolia
[New]2.6.23-rc4-mm1 list_add corruption in networking codeMathieu Desnoyers
Re: [PATCH] x86_64: set cfg_size for AMD Family 10h in case MMCONFIG"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: [PATCH -mm] mm: Fix memory hotplug + sparsemem build.Lee Schermerhorn
ath5k driver not working on ThinkPadRobert de Rooy
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Adrian Bunk
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJon Ivar Rykkelid
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: add new required termio functionsAlan Cox
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJeff Garzik
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Alan Stern
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsArjan van de Ven
[New][PATCH] Correctly close old nfsd/lockd sockets."J. Bruce Fields"
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Alan Stern
Re: [patch] sunrpc: make closing of old temporary sockets work (wa ..."J. Bruce Fields"
Re: [PATCH]PCI:disable resource decode in PCI BAR detectionRobert Hancock
[New][PATCH 2.6.23-rc4] qconf ("make xconfig") Search Dialog Enhancemen ...Shlomi Fish
Re: [PATCH 0/13] Reduce external fragmentation by grouping pages b ...(Mel Gorman)
Re: Driver core: remove get_bus()Greg KH
Re: [GIT PATCH] USB autosuspend fixes for 2.6.23-rc6Alan Stern
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Greg Banks
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 1/4] scsi: megaraid_sas -- add hibernation supportJames Bottomley
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigStefan Richter
Re: [newbie:] Bonnie++2 hangs recent 2.6 kernels? Bash keeps loopi ..."Frantisek Rysanek"
[New][PATCH] Fix UTS corruption during clone(CLONE_NEWUTS)Alexey Dobriyan
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsArjan van de Ven
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Jeff Layton
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsRoman Zippel
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigAdrian Bunk
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threading [FIXED]Antoine Martin
Re: [PATCH]PCI:disable resource decode in PCI BAR detectionIvan Kokshaysky
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threading [FIXED]Ingo Molnar
[New]EDD still failing on some systems with 2.6.23-rc6-git2Chuck Ebbert
Re: [patch 1/8] Immediate Values - Global Modules List and Module ...Mathieu Desnoyers
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigStefan Richter
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Greg Banks
Re: [PATCH] Hookup group-scheduler with task container infrastructureSrivatsa Vaddagiri
Re: [PATCH] v4l: fix build error for et61x251 driverMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJeff Garzik
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threading"Satyam Sharma"
Re: [NFS] [PATCH 2/7] NFS: if ATTR_KILL_S*ID bits are set, then sk ...Jeff Layton
[New][RFC][PATCH] 9p: add readahead support for loose modeEric Van Hensbergen
[PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's wid ...Stefan Richter
Re: [PATCH 02/12] IB/ehca: Add 1 is not longer needed because of f ...Roland Dreier
Re: EDD still failing on some systems with 2.6.23-rc6-git2"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: [PATCH v2] iw_cxgb3: Support "iwarp-only" interfaces to avoid ...Roland Dreier
Re: CFS: some bad numbers with Java/database threading"Satyam Sharma"
[New]Re: InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24Roland Dreier
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Goswin von Brederlow
Re: [PATCH] Hookup group-scheduler with task container infrastructureSrivatsa Vaddagiri
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerJoerg Roedel
[New][PATCH] softlockup_tick needs to initialize regsJeff Dike
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigAdrian Bunk
[New][PATCH] rtc: rtc-ds1553.c should use resource_size_t for base addressAtsushi Nemoto
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: [ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24Roland Dreier
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...Jeff Garzik
Re: [patch][Intel-IOMMU] Fix for IOMMU early crashPaul Mackerras
[New]MTRR initializationHoward Chu
Re: [patch 1/4] Introduce pathputChristoph Hellwig
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: O_NOLINK for open()Goswin von Brederlow
Re: [PATCH v3] Make the pr_*() family of macros in kernel.h complete"Satyam Sharma"
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigGoswin von Brederlow
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Mel Gorman
Re: [RFC PATCH] Add a 'minimal tree install' targetGoswin von Brederlow
Re: rtc-ds1742.c should use resource_size_t for base addressAtsushi Nemoto
[New][GIT PATCHES] V4L/DVB fixesMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigStefan Richter
Re: [PATCH] pcmcia: Convert io_req_t to use kio_addr_tOlof Johansson
Re: [2/4] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressionsKamalesh Babulal
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerManu Abraham
Re: RFC [PATCH] menuconfig: distinguish between selected-by-anothe ...Randy Dunlap
Re: MTRR initialization"Yinghai Lu"
[New][PATCH][VER 3] mspec: handle shrinking virtual memory areas(Cliff Wickman)
Re: [PATCH v3] Make the pr_*() family of macros in kernel.h completeRandy Dunlap
Re: rtc-ds1742.c should use resource_size_t for base addressJosh Boyer
Re: [2/4] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressions"J. Bruce Fields"
[New][PATCH -rc][RESEND] KVM: MMU: Fix rare oops on guest context switchAvi Kivity
Re: O_NOLINK for open()Bodo Eggert
Re: [PATCH] x86_64: set cfg_size for AMD Family 10h in case MMCONFIG"Yinghai Lu"
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: Lossy interrupts on x86_64Chuck Ebbert
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerJoerg Roedel
RE: [ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24"Sean Hefty"
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
[New][PATCH] add consts where appropriate in sound/pci/hda/*Denys Vlasenko
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Trace code and documentationSam Ravnborg
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Christoph Lameter
Re: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvementsWilly Tarreau
[RFC PATCH] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoStefan Richter
[PATCH] SCSI: trailing whitespace in KconfigStefan Richter
Re: [PATCH 0/4] build system: section garbage collection for vmlinux"Abhishek Sagar"
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Christoph Lameter
Re: [PATCH] add consts where appropriate in sound/pci/hda/*Joe Perches
Re: [PATCH] x86_64: set cfg_size for AMD Family 10h in case MMCONFIG"Yinghai Lu"
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesDan Williams
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Christoph Lameter
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesJeff Garzik
Re: RFC: bug in load_elf_binary?Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix user namespace exiting OOPs"Serge E. Hallyn"
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Convert uid hash to hlist"Serge E. Hallyn"
Re: kernel 2.6.22: what IS the VM doing?Sami Farin
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesDan Williams
Re: InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24Shirley Ma
Re: Define termios_1 functions for powerpc, s390, avr32 and frvDavid Miller
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJon Ivar Rykkelid
Re: sata & scsi suggestion for make menuconfigStefan Richter
RE: cpu hotplug support broken in 2.6.23-rc3"Pallipadi, Venkatesh"
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Alex Deucher"
[PATCH] JBD slab cleanupsMingming Cao
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...(Lennart Sorensen)
[New]Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls.Evgeniy Polyakov
Re: [PATCH] JBD slab cleanupsChristoph Lameter
Re: [RFC PATCH] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoSam Ravnborg
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1: git-block.patch broke pktcdvdLaurent Riffard
Re: [RFC PATCH] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoAdrian Bunk
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls.Jeff Garzik
Re: tbench regression - Why process scheduler has impact on tbench ..."Siddha, Suresh B"
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesJay Vosburgh
RE: cpu hotplug support broken in 2.6.23-rc3Thomas Gleixner
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Michael Krufky"
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1 list_add corruption in networking codeRandy Dunlap
[PATCH v2] hwmon: Update Documentation/hwmon/sysfs-interface"Darrick J. Wong"
[PATCH v4] IBM power meter driver"Darrick J. Wong"
Re: [PATCH] add consts where appropriate in sound/pci/hda/*Denys Vlasenko
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Consolidate host virtualization support under Virt ...Randy Dunlap
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Alex Deucher"
[New][PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureAnthony Liguori
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: tbench regression - Why process scheduler has impact on tbench ...Christoph Lameter
[New][PATCH] add consts where appropriate in fs/nls/*Denys Vlasenko
Re: 2.6.22.6: still seeing section mismatch warningsSam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionJeremy Fitzhardinge
[New]Interpretation of sparse warningLarry Finger
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Consolidate host virtualization support under Virt ...Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH] Fix UTS corruption during clone(CLONE_NEWUTS)"Serge E. Hallyn"
Re: [RFC PATCH] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoStefan Richter
Re: [ofa-general] InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24"Michael Chan"
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesDan Williams
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...Stefan Richter
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1Andrew Morton
Re: Interpretation of sparse warningStephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH v3] Make the pr_*() family of macros in kernel.h completeAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...(Lennart Sorensen)
Re: [RFC PATCH] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoStefan Richter
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerauxsvr@gmail ...
[New][patch] i386: fix section mismatch warning in intel.cSam Ravnborg
Re: sata_nv issues with MCP51 SATA controllerJon Ivar Rykkelid
Re: [git patches] net driver fixesJay Vosburgh
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerJohannes Stezenbach
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls.Al Boldi
Re: 2.6.23-rc4-mm1 list_add corruption in networking codeAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH -mm] mm: Fix memory hotplug + sparsemem build.Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [patch] Fix BIOS-e820 end addressJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionSam Ravnborg
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Aidan Thornton"
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...Stefan Richter
[New]Re: [PATCH 2.6.23-rc4] qconf ("make xconfig") Search Dialog Enhanc ...Sam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI core's ...(Lennart Sorensen)
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls."J. Bruce Fields"
Re: [PATCH] list.h: add list_for_each_entry_continue_rcuJohannes Berg
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls.Jeff Garzik
[PATCH update] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI cor ...Stefan Richter
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionRoland McGrath
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls."J. Bruce Fields"
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureAnthony Liguori
[New]SCO files for bankruptcyJon Masters
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureZachary Amsden
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureJeremy Fitzhardinge
[PATCH update] SCSI: split Kconfig menu into twoStefan Richter
[New]2.6.23-rc6: usb 1-1: device not accepting address 2, error -62Christian Volkmann
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [patch] Fix BIOS-e820 end address"Siddha, Suresh B"
Re: [patch] Fix BIOS-e820 end address"Keshavamurthy, Anil S"
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureAnthony Liguori
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureAnthony Liguori
Re: [PATCH] list.h: add list_for_each_entry_continue_rcu"Paul E. McKenney"
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerManu Abraham
Re: [PATCH update] SCSI: update Kconfig help text to indicate SCSI ...FUJITA Tomonori
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureAnthony Liguori
Re: [PATCH] add consts where appropriate in sound/pci/hda/*Denys Vlasenko
Re: Define termios_1 functions for powerpc, s390, avr32 and frvAndrew Morton
[New][RFC] SLUB: Make NUMA support optional on NUMA machinesChristoph Lameter
[New][PATCH] Configurable reclaim batch sizeChristoph Lameter
Re: Define termios_1 functions for powerpc, s390, avr32 and frvDavid Miller
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls.Jeff Garzik
RE: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructure"Nakajima, Jun"
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls."J. Bruce Fields"
[New]On thread schedulingHeikki Orsila
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureJeremy Fitzhardinge
[New]Per option CFLAGS?Rene Herman
Re: Per option CFLAGS?"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: [PATCH 6/6] cpuset dirty limitsAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/6] cpuset write dirty mapAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Configurable reclaim batch sizePeter Zijlstra
Re: Per option CFLAGS?Rene Herman
Re: [PATCH 00/10] x86: Reduce Memory Usage and Inter-Node message ...Andrew Morton
Re: [Resend][PATCH -mm] Hibernation: Enter platform hibernation st ...Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/5] Use existing macros for distinguishing mandatory locksAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/6] cpuset write dirty map"Satyam Sharma"
Re: [PATCH]PCI:disable resource decode in PCI BAR detectionRobert Hancock
Re: [PATCH] KEYS: Make request_key() and co fundamentally asynchronousAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/6] cpuset write dirty mapAndrew Morton
RE: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructure"Nakajima, Jun"
Re: [git patches] net driver fixes"Kok, Auke"
Re: [PATCH 1/6] cpuset write dirty map"Satyam Sharma"
Re: [Resend][PATCH -mm] Hibernation: Enter platform hibernation st ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] State limits to safety of _safe iteratorsAndrew Morton
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureJeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Goswin von Brederlow
Re: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)Goswin von Brederlow
Re: In search of 10gbps cards/shootout in Linux?David Miller
Re: [PATCH 0/2] A kernel tracing interfaceAndrew Morton
[New][PATCH - Ketchup] update for new RT patch locationSteven Rostedt
RE: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructure"Nakajima, Jun"
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Trace code and documentationAndrew Morton
[New][PATCH] MAINTAINERS : mpt fusion mailing list changeEric Moore
Re: [Uclinux-dist-devel] Re: [PATCH] Blackfin arch: add some missi ..."Mike Frysinger"
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: [PATCH] Add ELF note with Linux versionRoland McGrath
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Trace code and documentationRandy Dunlap
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tuner"Markus Rechberger"
Re: [PATCH 4/4] [-mm patch] Add a prefix "VMCOREINFO_" to the vmc ...Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Introduce "used_vectors" bitmap which can be used to r ...Rusty Russell
[New][1/3] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressions v2Michal Piotrowski
[New]Re: [2/3] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressions v2Michal Piotrowski
[New]Re: [3/3] 2.6.23-rc6: known regressions v2Michal Piotrowski
[New]2.6.23-rc6: known regressions with patches v2Michal Piotrowski
Re: rtc-ds1742.c should use resource_size_t for base addressDavid Gibson
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix user namespace exiting OOPsAndrew Morton
Re: Distributed storage. Move away from char device ioctls."Mike Snitzer"
Re: [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureRusty Russell
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Consolidate host virtualization support under Virt ...Rusty Russell
Re: [linux-dvb] [PATCH] Userspace tunerMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: [kvm-devel] [PATCH] Refactor hypercall infrastructureZachary Amsden
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.290 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans