    SubjectRe: maturity and status and attributes, oh my!
    Robert P. J. Day wrote:
    > you take advantage of that? you'd have to add a new
    > structure to "make config" along the following lines:
    > Along with maturity-untagged features, what other maturity levels
    > would you like to see and be able to select?

    Most (all?) users and presumably most distributors/packagers don't
    decide this globally. They look at a feature and decide, based on their
    need for this feature, whether they enable or disable it, whether they
    look into alternative hardware/drivers/apps, whether they get in touch
    with the maintainer.
    Stefan Richter