SubjectRe: maturity and status and attributes, oh my!
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> you take advantage of that? you'd have to add a new
> structure to "make config" along the following lines:
> Along with maturity-untagged features, what other maturity levels
> would you like to see and be able to select?

Most (all?) users and presumably most distributors/packagers don't
decide this globally. They look at a feature and decide, based on their
need for this feature, whether they enable or disable it, whether they
look into alternative hardware/drivers/apps, whether they get in touch
with the maintainer.
Stefan Richter