SubjectRe: That whole "Linux stealing our code" thing
Suppose you saw some other variant of *nix that had some code you wanted
to use, but there was a gaping security hole in it. Wouldn't you patch
it before you incorporated it? and would it be your fault if this fix
made the code not work with the original?

We took the code and fixed a gaping security vulnerability that appeared
within the opening comment. We DO care who does what with our code, and
we fully intend to cover our balls.

The problem is yours to fix. If you actually care, use a license that
SAYS you care. Right now there's a big /* I don't give a shit */ on top
of every BSD file. We took you at your word and assumed you didn't. Now
its too late and you suddenly care, don't you?

  Last update: 2007-09-02 04:01    [W:0.065 / U:0.424 seconds]