    SubjectRe: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd
    On 08/06/2007 09:12 AM, Ingo Molnar wrote:

    > * Indan Zupancic <indan@nul.nu> wrote:
    >
    >> All right, how would you debug it? Give us some insight in how to
    >> solve hard to trigger, happens at most only a few times a day,
    >> annoying input bug? I thought the mouse warping was fixed after 23-rc1
    >> and that input locking patch, but alas, the third day it happened
    >> again.
    >
    > i've got no idea how to debug such input bugs best, but, as a starting
    > point, i've Cc:-ed the current maintainer of the input subsystem :-)

    FWIW, I haven't experienced my "stuck delete" key anymore -- "since using
    CFS v19.1", but that might very well just be coincedence. If anyone
    wants/needs me to, I'll try to debug it, but for now I seem to be fine again.

    Now all I need to know is whether or not moving thunderbird's windows around
    is expected to leave such an enormous non-repainting visual trail on the
    screen...

    I believe I'm concluding that I'm not all together fond of the "new" modular
    X.org.

    Rene.

      Last update: 2007-08-06 15:15    [W:3.390 / U:0.024 seconds]