SubjectRe: [ck] Re: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd

Hi all,

just a datapoint FWIW

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:53:32 +0200 "<::.. Teresa_II ..::>" <teresa@kvitka.net> wrote:

> У чт, 2007-08-02 у 01:00 +1000, Matthew Hawkins пише:
>
> > Are you sure its not just a setting in Gnome/KDE for accessibility?
> > That tends to do crazy things like making control keys sticky...
>
> Yes, i use gnome, and all keyboard layouts are set in gnome, also group
> switching for layouts. But accessibility is switched completely off.

This reminds me I had something similar happening about a year or so ago
running with Debian's unstable xorg and gnome.

The keys would stick for a short time (no, no coffee spilled on the keyboard,
I can assure you ;-), the most annoying one being the delete key. Nothing
deterministic, it could happen anytime (or not at all for several days).

As a final resort, I upgraded the xorg and gnome packages - problem solved.

Sébastien.

  Last update: 2007-08-02 09:17    [W:0.101 / U:6.868 seconds]