    SubjectRe: [patch 10/10] m68k/mac: Make mac_hid_mouse_emulate_buttons() declaration visible
    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Michael Schmitz wrote:
    > > > Anyone using mouseemu on m68k Mac?
    > >
    > > Yes, and on powermac too. It provides the paste key for gpm and I'm quite
    > > fond of it. But if there's a better alternative, I'll happily try it
    > > instead.
    >
    > Too much overhead on m68k? On powermac it never gave me trouble, but I was
    > surprised to hear people use it on m68k.
    >
    > If it works OK, we can really drop the kernel support.

    If it can be removed completely, for PowerMac, Mac/m68k, and IntelliMac (or
    whatever it's called), fine for me! Please coordinate with the other
    Mac people.

    But for now, Linus, please apply, as the missing prototype causes a
    broken Mac/m68k build.

    Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

    Geert

    -- Linus Torvalds