SubjectRe: [patch 10/10] m68k/mac: Make mac_hid_mouse_emulate_buttons() declaration visible
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Anyone using mouseemu on m68k Mac?
> >
> > Yes, and on powermac too. It provides the paste key for gpm and I'm quite
> > fond of it. But if there's a better alternative, I'll happily try it
> > instead.
> Too much overhead on m68k? On powermac it never gave me trouble, but I was
> surprised to hear people use it on m68k.
> If it works OK, we can really drop the kernel support.

If it can be removed completely, for PowerMac, Mac/m68k, and IntelliMac (or
whatever it's called), fine for me! Please coordinate with the other
Mac people.

But for now, Linus, please apply, as the missing prototype causes a
broken Mac/m68k build.

-- Linus Torvalds

  Last update: 2007-08-13 17:47    [W:0.045 / U:0.588 seconds]