    SubjectRe: Linux Kernel cfs scheduler and xorg kbd
    On Wed, August 1, 2007 14:50, Rene Herman wrote:
    > On 08/01/2007 02:34 PM, Indan Zupancic wrote:
    >> On Wed, August 1, 2007 13:01, Rene Herman wrote:
    >>> Teresa was already using, with CFS (v19.1) patched in, so reverting
    >>> that would be a matter of patching it out again. She said she wasn't seeing
    >>> trouble on other kernels though.
    >>> I was the one who also saw keyboard trouble on without CFS by the
    >>> way -- and haven't (yet) seen any anymore since patching _in_ CFS v19.1...
    >> Could the people who had or have keyboard problems try out Dmitry's
    >> input locking patches, and see if those help:
    >> And if it does, report it to him, either there or here after CCing him.
    > I'm having trouble reproducing this at will -- it sounded as though Teresa
    > had less trouble at least originally. Teresa?

    Same here, so testing is a pain. I was more thinking about running a patched
    version for a day or longer and see if it happened or not. For me it happened
    irregularly, but definitely a few times a day.

    (It might help if people report what they're using. So, for what it's worth, I'm
    using a PS/2 keyboard with xorg 1.2.0 with the "keyboard" driver.)

      Last update: 2007-08-01 15:09    [W:0.025 / U:69.240 seconds]