SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] SAA7160/2
Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After a bit of talks with NXP, they stated that if shown enough of a
> user base (future business forecast) for the SAA7160 / SAA7162 PCIe
> chipset, they would take into consideration, an investment into
> support, such that the chips can be better supported.
>
> ie, i need to provide them information that there is some significant
> numbers in the user base.
> Additionally, vendors such as Azurewave are ready to help us as well,
> in whatever way they can.
>
> Any ideas, how we can show user support in terms of a future business
> case ? Comments appreciated.

Hi manu,

Hauppauge deal with NXP on a daily basis. We have a number of 716x
products either in the market or coming to market and we can add some
leverage.

I can push this through our FAE and account manager. Who's your contact
at NXP that we should make reference to?

Email me privately and we can work together on this.

Regards,

Steve

  Last update: 2007-08-01 14:07    [W:0.044 / U:0.332 seconds]