SubjectRE: 2.6.21.5 june 30th to july 1st date hang?

You are probably right, I did tried to reproduce the problem without
success...

Although it is wierd that it happend only on 2.6.21 kernels... It did
not happend on any of my workstations/servers running either 2.6.18 or
2.6.20.

Could dynticks be involved?

- vin

  Last update: 2007-07-03 17:39    [W:0.057 / U:39.900 seconds]