SubjectRe: Add INPUT support to toshiba_acpi
Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Renato S. Yamane wrote:
>> Rolf Eike Beer wrote:

>>> I've looked a bit but can't find any driver interaction of those
>>> programs. Any further ideas welcome.
>>
>> Do you try omnibook driver?
>> svn export https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/omnibook/omnibook/trunk
>>
>> toshiba_acpi don't work on my Toshiba M45-S355 (Toshiba BIOS) and I try
>> this module above and now I can change brightness writing in
>> /proc/omnibook/lcd and kpowersave can change brightness too.
>
> Oh wow! Even my Multimedia keys get recognized. Thanks very much for your
> pointer.

I think that is a good idea more support to Toshiba Laptops, so
omnibook+toshiba_acpi is a perfect couple, because some functions works
with toshiba_acpi and others works with omnibook.

Jaime (in cc too) do a very useful module that work in some laptop
models that not work on toshiba_acpi and omnibook driver.

So, I think that is a very good idea all work together to do a more
powerful (and compatible) module in next kernel releases.

Regards,
Renato S. Yamane

  Last update: 2007-07-03 15:03    [W:0.067 / U:2.980 seconds]