SubjectTesting of CPRM on SD Card
Hi All,

Our product development requires that we use the CPRM security
feature of SD card for protecting our material. I have been searching
the web for a SD host controller / Software which is CPRM capable, so
that we can write/read an encrypted SD card with the testing keys
provided by the 4C Entity) and test our prototype. But I could find
none. There are IP cores but no manufactured chips.

Has anybody of you done similar stuff ? How do I go about testing
the CPRM feature of the SD card on our prototype ?

Thanks,
Midhun.

  Last update: 2007-07-28 10:11    [W:0.058 / U:3.320 seconds]