SubjectRe: [RFC, Announce] Unified x86 architecture, arch/x86
Hi!

> > This patch was the beginning of the merger, not the end result. It strived
> > for binary identical images. It was to put everything together as a
> > _starting_point_! The next thing to do after this is to start the
> > merging.
>
> Well we've been merging what makes sense since several years. So it's not
> really starting anything that hasn't already occurred.

I believe there's still a lot that can be merged, and I'm responsible
for some of it. Parts of suspend code should be shared, yet they are
in differently named files in differently named directories.

Ok, I guess I should fix it, arch/x86 or not.
Pavel