SubjectRe: [patch] revert: [NET]: Fix races in net_rx_action vs netpoll
From
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

> If we don't know what caused a problem in the first place, or if the fix
> is known to be required for something else and reverting it would cause
> *another* regression, it would be another issue. But as it is, reverting
> it would seem to unquestionably get rid of a regression, and is thus a
> no-brainer.
>
> No?

Sure, but I thought it would be nice to give Olaf a day or two to
figure out what's going on rather than have the knee-jerk reaction to
just revert.

Ingo is the only person hitting and reporting this and last time I
checked he is competent enough to revert the thing locally in his own
trees, right? :-)

  Last update: 2007-07-17 00:13    [W:0.051 / U:19.232 seconds]