    SubjectRe: Documentation of kernel messages (Summary)
    On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:05:49 -0400 Rob Landley wrote:

    > Cleaning up Documentation is on my todo list, but for this month I'm trying to
    > integrate the existing Documentation files with things like the OLS papers,
    > linux journal articles, lwn.net kernel articles, man-pages, and so on into
    > one big index. (Indexing it requires reading large chunks of it. My brain
    > hurts.)
    >
    > If there's interest, I can push some patches to clean up Documentation by
    > moving files into subdirectories, but Documentation's not well-suited to link
    > out to the web. (You need html for that, and it's text.)

    I think that you should start moving Documentation/ files around
    and adding subdirectories -- if you are pretty sure of where they
    should go (i.e., they won't likely be moved again later on).

    ---
    ~Randy

      Last update: 2007-07-14 05:55    [W:0.045 / U:0.612 seconds]