    SubjectFurther 2.6.23 merge plans...
    As you can see, I just sent my first 2.6.23 pull request for Linus.
    There are still a few more things I plan to do in before the merge
    window closes (in ~10 days):

    - Write a patch to add P_Key handling to user_mad in the way we
    discussed (add an ioctl to enable P_Key mode without breaking old
    apps) -- I hope to do this tomorrow so we can get some review and
    testing before merging it.

    - Take a look at Sean's local SA caching patches. I merged
    everything else from Sean's tree, but I'm still undecided about
    these. I haven't read them carefully yet, but even aside from that
    I don't have a good feeling about whether there's consensus about
    this yet. Any opinions about merging, for or against, would be
    appreciated here.

    - Merge up pending hardware driver changes, including the cxgb3 and
    ehca patches I have in my queue, plus Jack's catastrophic error
    patch for mlx4.

    - Try to get to resolution on the IPoIB "CM without SRQ" solution.

    Also, if there's something I didn't list and didn't already include in
    the tree I asked Linus to pull, please remind me. I probably dropped it.

    - R.

      Last update: 2007-07-13 01:19    [W:2.506 / U:0.248 seconds]