    SubjectRE: [patch 00/32] 2.6.20-stable review

    Hi Chris,

    I have encoutered a bug using fixdep when compiling the Apani VPN contivity client v3.3 (v3.5 seems fine). The bug started happening with the release of the 2948 build of FC6 kernel (corresponding to a post 2.6.20.7) and caused fixdep to segfault. This has been fixed in 2.6.21. I tried to trigger the bug using the 2.6.21 patch (thnx to the raw ouput option in git.kernel.org) and it really seems to resolve the problem.

    The original commit:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.20.y.git;a=commit;h=3dedd29b0ef5c7a36ac835ac5524a6a8e22c22ab

    The fix:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-2.6.21.y.git;a=commit;h=1ea6b2418cd2c6a6f31067ed6ece5cd12c69351e

    Could it be included in this new stable release of 2.6.20 ?

    thnx