SubjectRe: [OT] Re: Linux Kernel include files
On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 02:02:16PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu> wrote:
>
> > Jörg,

> > > Well there you are: my mailer is definitely NOT missbehaving.
> > > Please do not repeat similar accusations when not knowing the reason.
> >
> > Attacking people who suggest to you they *may* have noticed an anomaly is
> > not polite at all, childish at best, and counter-productive in any case.
>
> Well, then please write this to the person who did attack me for no reason!

I illustrated what looked like to be his reason and it was valid here too,
and you even removed the proofs on purpose of not commenting.

> What he did is typical trollish behavior, as he tried to turn a technical
> based discussion into a flame war for no reason.

Oh yes, of course... Any advice to make mail communication better for
everyone on a mailing list surely is trolling and trying to bring anything
into a flame war... I am always amused by the contents of your rants.

I've never known if you sometimes believe what you say, but it's not my
problem anyway. Maybe having the last word by boring people make you feel
like you're right. But if you cannot openly communicate with people on
mailing lists, please first do not open discussions on subjects which
are known to derivate into flame wars. This month has been particularly
loaded with non-productive contents already.

> Jörg
[advertisements removed]

Willy

  Last update: 2007-06-30 14:35    [W:0.998 / U:0.468 seconds]