SubjectRe: 2.6.22-rc6 spurious hangs
On 6/29/07, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@infradead.org> wrote:
> > Still we can't do this under cinergyt2->sem, because cinergyt2_query()
> > takes it too. This all looks very wrong to me, I hope maintaners can
> > explain.
>
> AFAIK, the driver authors are not working anymore with CinergyT2. The
> last patch we have on development tree from Holger is dated as Dec, 3
> 2004. Since them, only internal kernel API changes and a few sparse
> fixes from other contributors were applied.
>
> Also, none of the current DVB maintainers seem to have any hardware for
> testing.

I received a Mail a while ago that this driver is open to the
community, it duplicates some code because the developers wanted to
use this driver for testing another DVB API which never took off.
Best would be to remove the duplicated code in that driver and make it
look like all other DVB drivers.

Markus

  Last update: 2007-06-29 23:37    [W:1.438 / U:0.012 seconds]