    SubjectRe: ext2 on flash memory
        Hi Jörn :)

    * Jörn Engel <> dixit:
    > On Thu, 14 June 2007 22:20:47 +0200, DervishD wrote:
    > > I'm with you in that. So stop emailing and go working on it XD
    > :)

    No. Seriously. Go! XDD

    > > Now seriously, I will take a look at LogFS from time to time, and if
    > > you want me to, I can do tests on my Kingston DT.
    > That would be appreciated. I am always happy about bug reports. The
    > more you test the faster I can fix things.

    I'm going to upgrade to 2.6.20.x next week, probably, but I'm not
    fully sure. Can your patch be applied to or different versions
    are needed for each and every latest kernel release? I've seen the code
    in your web and looked like it will work in any 2.6.x kernel as long as
    it is not very old, am I wrong?.

    If it can be used with, I can test ASAP even if I don't
    upgrade to 2.6.20.x. I cannot reboot my machine until Monday (except if
    a power shortage does the job for me, of course), but then I'll patch my
    kernel and test LogFS. I'm impatient!

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

    Linux Registered User 88736 |

      Last update: 2007-06-15 18:23    [W:0.021 / U:1.016 seconds]