    On Jun 13, 2007, david@lang.hm wrote:

    > since the latest draft of the GPLv3 now discriminates against some
    > uses (industrial vs commercial I think are the terms used)

    A "User Product" is either (1) a "consumer product," which means any
    tangible personal property which is normally used for personal,
    family, or household purposes, or (2) anything designed or sold for
    incorporation into a dwelling.

    > does it even qualify as a Open Source lincense anymore by the OSI
    > terms?

    The definition is about the hardware, not the software, so it may
    still qualify.

    FSF Latin America Board Member http://www.fsfla.org/