    For the pleasure of comparing CPU schedulers, both CFS v16 & full CK2 patched pre-built kernels for Fedora 7 using latest build 3194 are now available at

    There is also a not yet fully tuned YUM repository configuration file available at
    Although I suggest you download the rpm's directly from the web page & install both manually using rpm -ivh --force

    Have fun.

    - vin

      Last update: 2007-06-13 03:39    [W:0.019 / U:16.676 seconds]