For the pleasure of comparing CPU schedulers, both CFS v16 & full CK2 patched pre-built kernels for Fedora 7 using latest build 3194 are now available at

There is also a not yet fully tuned YUM repository configuration file available at
Although I suggest you download the rpm's directly from the web page & install both manually using rpm -ivh --force

Have fun.

- vin