> Please read the German "Gesetz über Urheberrecht und verwandte
> Schutzrechte" before making completely false claims - in Germany it's
> 70 years after the death of the author.

Oups, I had been mixing up named published works and anonymously
published works.

My previous claim is valid for anonymously published work only and
thus holds no relevance for the situation discussed. I apologize for
having raised a false claim.

The copyright for works with a known is valid for 70 years after
the authors death.

Sorry,
Michael
--
Technosis GmbH, Geschäftsführer: Michael Gerdau, Tobias Dittmar
Sitz Hamburg; HRB 89145 Amtsgericht Hamburg

  Last update: 2007-06-10 16:59    [W:0.555 / U:37.860 seconds]