SubjectRe: lxr problem - newbie needs help
On 05/05/07, Shahbaz Khan <shaz.linux@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using Fedora core 6. I have configured lxr 0.3 with the latest

I'm no expert on 'lxr', but as far as I can see version 0.3 is quite
old - according to http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxr - the latest
version is 0.9.4 - try upgrading to the latest version.

> glimpse but I get the following in the browser:
>
> -> Parent Directory
> - fileidx
> - xref
>
> when i click the files it gives me some wierd source code with lots of
> funny faces like ones in the ascii command line screens (if that makes
> sense at all!).
>
> lxr installprefix is /var/www/lxr/
> My document root for apache is /var/www/
> attached is my lxr configuration.

I think you'll have better luck with your query if you ask on one of
the lxr mailing lists, see http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=27350
for details. The linux-kernel mailing list is for discussing technical
details of the Linux kernel itself, not for asking questions about
various other tools.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com>