    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    Uwe Bugla wrote:
    > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    > Datum: Thu, 03 May 2007 19:48:50 +0400
    > Von: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@gmail.com>
    > An: Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@gmx.de>
    > CC: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, mchehab@infradead.org, mrechberger@gmail.com, mkrufky@linuxtv.org, xyzzy@speakeasy.org
    > Betreff: Re: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    >
    >> Uwe Bugla wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Manu,
    >>>
    >>> But it would be an acceptable compromise FOR NOW, wouldn't it?
    >>
    >> The reason is i do not wish to make changes to it, till i can fix it. It
    >> is indeed hard to fix things that support a lot of devices, with
    >> different issues. There are enough of issues in there.
    >>
    >> You can look at all those frontend not found issues on the DVB ML.
    >>
    >> The people who make all these noise, do nothing but just play politics.
    >> Just do a search on the linux-dvb ML at gmane.org. You can easily find
    >> them.
    >>
    >>> Waiting for your link meanwhile to download that hopeful project...
    >> http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/cx878_41?ca=43abfe89c2c9;type=bz2
    >
    > Sorry Manu,
    >
    > incorrect link!
    > Why?
    >
    > If you download the thing as tar.bz2 you get a zero file down.

    I think could be a bug in hgweb probably.

    > However, if you download the thing as tar.gz you will succeed in getting it.

    Ok. The gzip archive should be as good as the bzip archive, just that it
    is slightly larger.

    > I'll sit down this evening, try to make changes to imply it into the actual mercurial tree, produce necessary patches and give you a bug report as far as the compilation errors are concerned.
    >
    > I am really looking forward to see this fantastic thing finished....
    > It's worth it for a thousands of very good reasons, not only RAM optimization, but also stability and many many others...
    >
    > So gimme some time, and perhaps please supply a tar.bz2 version if you can, or fix the download error (zero file) if there is any other reason that I cannot see.

    Let me see why hgweb gives a zero length archive

      Last update: 2007-05-03 18:19    [W:0.026 / U:59.928 seconds]