    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb] DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)
    On 5/3/07, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Uwe Bugla wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Manu,
    > >
    > > But it would be an acceptable compromise FOR NOW, wouldn't it?
    >

    > The reason is i do not wish to make changes to it, till i can fix it. It
    > is indeed hard to fix things that support a lot of devices, with
    > different issues. There are enough of issues in there.
    >
    > You can look at all those frontend not found issues on the DVB ML.
    >
    > The people who make all these noise, do nothing but just play politics.
    > Just do a search on the linux-dvb ML at gmane.org. You can easily find them.

    Manu,

    to me it looks like your attitude is not acceptable here, I sent
    several mails already which you just use to ignore.
    If you don't change that attitude immediatelly I'd really wish to get
    you banned of this community until you're open for discussions.

    http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb%40linuxtv.org/msg22943.html

    there's a bugreport and you fully ignore it, and you blame it on the
    "politicians" here, telling me that there are mails out there
    somewhere shows that you're not interested in getting forward.

    I'm waiting for your response here.

    Markus

    --
    Markus Rechberger