    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.22-rc2

    On Wed, 23 May 2007, Mike Houston wrote:

    > I still happen to have a Windows Vista install kicking around, so to
    > make sure we're not flogging a dead horse I booted that and let it
    > set up the yukon2 chip and I tested it. (more to make sure that
    > eeprom update didn't break it). I used it for a bit and successfully
    > transferred some large files from box running Samba. MS must be using
    > some specific workaround or something.

    I think there is some lspci-like thing for windows too.

    Can you do the equivalent of "lspci -vvxxx" on that box under both Linux
    and Windows? _If_ it's some PCI config space thing (which is not at all
    guaranteed - it could be about setup in random MMIO ranges) it might give
    us some clues.

    Linus

      Last update: 2007-05-23 19:49    [W:4.175 / U:0.084 seconds]