SubjectRe: libata and legacy ide pcmcia failure
Robert de Rooy wrote:
> Hmm, good question. I do not have any other PCMCIA device to test.
> The only other device I have is a Cardbus Wi-Fi adapter without Linux
> support (Marvell). If I insert that adapter lspci seems to list it
> properly, but without resorting to ndiswrapper I have no way of testing
> it. In any case, seeing how Cardbus is PCI based this is probably
> pointless to resolving this issue.
>
> Would any other log data from the controller initialization or lspci help?

Hmmm... I don't really know much about PCMCIA. cc'ing linux-pcmcia.

The original thread can be read from the following URL.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/530099

It seems we're losing interrupts from the CFA device. Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
tejun