    SubjectRe: libata and legacy ide pcmcia failure
    Robert de Rooy wrote:
    > Hmm, good question. I do not have any other PCMCIA device to test.
    > The only other device I have is a Cardbus Wi-Fi adapter without Linux
    > support (Marvell). If I insert that adapter lspci seems to list it
    > properly, but without resorting to ndiswrapper I have no way of testing
    > it. In any case, seeing how Cardbus is PCI based this is probably
    > pointless to resolving this issue.
    >
    > Would any other log data from the controller initialization or lspci help?

    Hmmm... I don't really know much about PCMCIA. cc'ing linux-pcmcia.

    The original thread can be read from the following URL.

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/530099

    It seems we're losing interrupts from the CFA device. Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    --
    tejun