    SubjectRe: How to access correctly serial port inside module?

    http://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/WhyWritingFilesFromKernelIsBad

    >> This thread ends before the answer was given and the site redirecting
    >> too is restructured:
    >> http://marc.info/?l=kernelnewbies&m=98314502419089&w=2
    >>
    >> would somebody be so kind to give me an example:
    >>
    >> with this behaviour:
    >>
    >> 1. read from port
    >> 2. output via printk()
    >> 3. write to port

    inb/inw/inl, printk, outb/outw/outl.

    http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3/

    > would be somebody so polite and give me at least a hint?
    > Where to search concretely, or small template.

    It's been 4 hours and 40 minutes, and you already expect an answer?
    I don't remember you having paid anyone...

    Jan