Subjectconverting appletouch to usb autosuspend...
Dear all,

I've realized using the great powertop ( http://www.linuxpowertop.org/ )
that loading the appletouch driver (and touching it once) makes consumes
about 0.3 W even when not touching the pad. As rmmod'ing appletouch
fixes this I wonder why the driver does not do this alone. So my
question is what does one have to do to convert a driver (such as
appletouch) to make use of usb autosuspend except for

.supports_autosuspend = 1

While we are at it usb related powerhogs on this macbook pro are
uhci_hcd (usb keyboard) and usb_hcd_poll_rh_status (rh_timer_func)
too...

Soeren.
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.