    Subjectconverting appletouch to usb autosuspend...
    Dear all,

    I've realized using the great powertop ( http://www.linuxpowertop.org/ )
    that loading the appletouch driver (and touching it once) makes consumes
    about 0.3 W even when not touching the pad. As rmmod'ing appletouch
    fixes this I wonder why the driver does not do this alone. So my
    question is what does one have to do to convert a driver (such as
    appletouch) to make use of usb autosuspend except for

    .supports_autosuspend = 1

    While we are at it usb related powerhogs on this macbook pro are
    uhci_hcd (usb keyboard) and usb_hcd_poll_rh_status (rh_timer_func)
    too...

    Soeren.
    --
    Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
    the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.