    Subject[HOWTO] accessing the DMA mapped data
    Hi list,

    I have a small question regarding the accessing the data in the DMA
    mapped region (in the driver). In my driver I only have the
    'dma_addr_t addr' variable which is result after the 'dma_map_single'.
    I don't have access to the virtual address of the data region.

    Is there helper routine which we will give me the virtual address back
    from the DMA mapped address???

    After some searching in the net about it found 'dma_sync_single' which
    will help to synchronize it after 'modifying' the contents of the DMA mapped
    region. But to 'modify' the contents of DMA mapped region I require the virtual
    address, which is not available in my case.

    Regards,
    Mahesh.

      Last update: 2007-05-10 10:31    [W:0.026 / U:63.992 seconds]