SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.21
From
From: Andi Kleen <andi@firstfloor.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:09:09 +0200

> Don't think that's true. There are plenty of projects who only
> accept bugs through bugzilla (mozilla, various distributions, etc.)
> and I don't see any evidence of your claim being true.

That explains why my bugs don't get looked at for months if
not years when I submit them to such projects.

I reported a bug that eats people's hard disks due to a bug
in the X.ORG PCI support code on sparc, NOBODY has fixed
the bug in 2 years even though a full bugzilla entry with
even a full patch fix is in there.

Bugzilla sucks, emails rules because it is in your face and
gets people to work on things.

  Last update: 2007-04-29 22:05    [W:0.203 / U:2.260 seconds]