    SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] USB HID bug (was [PROBLEM] Bonding driver in linux-2.6.21-rc6-mm1)
    Le Sunday 29 April 2007 13:18:31 Jiri Kosina, vous avez écrit :
    > Hi Vincent,

    Hi Jiri,

    > yes, the device is messed up, but it shouldn't have any consequences for
    > you - the HID driver is able to correctly handle that, so as soon as we
    > don't need to add any extra quirks for such device, everything should be
    > fine. I have removed the WARN_ON from the code in my tree. I think we
    > still don't want users to add quirks for such broken devices (as it would
    > collide with hid_blakclist[] terminator), so I have left the initial
    > condition in usbhid_modify_dquirk() untouched.

    Thanks a lot for the explanation and the patch, now i better understand
    the "problem". Sorry to have bother you with just noise. The patch will
    certainly be of some help with dumb user (who have dump hardware )
    like me.

    I have very appreciate the attention you ( and all other from this feed ) have
    take with me. So a big thanks for your work and the next time (if any), i
    will try to better analyse the problem to avoid unnecessary work.

      Last update: 2007-04-29 15:43    [W:0.022 / U:8.800 seconds]