SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.21
El Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:02:28 -0400, Chuck Ebbert <cebbert@redhat.com> escribió:

> Problem is, not enough developers pay attention to the -stable
> series. Adrian, maybe you could shift your attention there and
> stop trying to track the bleeding edge?

From my humble POV, it's a problem that all this discussion was generated
on what Adrian does or stop doing. Apparently, unless Adrian posts his
list of know regressions, most of the people doesn't look at the bugzilla
at all. Maybe it'd be useful to create a per-release bug tracker in the
bugzilla or collect them into one of the a kernel.org's wiki, to make easier
to follow the current state of all the "important" regressions.

  Last update: 2007-04-26 20:17    [W:0.305 / U:6.848 seconds]