SubjectRe: gtod/clocksource/clockevents documentation
Remy Bohmer :
> Hello All,
>
> I need to implement a gtod/clocksource/clockevents implementation for
> the Atmel ARM AT91SAM9261 CPU, and I am looking for some kernel
> (interface) documentation about these mechanisms.

[..]

> I hacked something which now makes the RT kernel to boot, but the
> time-of-day warps several minutes per second, back and forward in
> time... ;-)

I recall there is a patch by Michel Benoit that solves some issues on
gettimeoffset()/gettimeofday(). It is in the ARM patch queue here :
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4149/1
and will be included in the upcoming kernel.

Hope that it addresses this problem and that it will help you.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Ferre