SubjectRe: InitIO SCSI: Volunteers required
> This doesn't change much outside the initialization and irq code, so
> any additional de-crappyfication will hopefully apply ontop.

This will actually clash horribly with the rest of the rework, so it does
need to be applied after the other changes. The driver in my tree no
longer looks much like the driver you are hacking on because its been
turned into a Linux driver.

Its just a matter of ordering of the changes to get this merged nicely.

Don't suppose you also did the other scsi offenders ?

Alan

  Last update: 2007-04-22 18:23    [W:0.072 / U:0.284 seconds]