    SubjectRe: [patch 00/13] Syslets, "Threadlets", generic AIO support, v3

    * Kirk Kuchov <kirk.kuchov@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I don't believe I'm wasting my time explaining this. They don't exist
    > as /dev/null, they are just fucking _LINKS_.
    [...]
    > > Either stop flaming kernel developers or become one. It is that
    > > simple.
    >
    > If I were to become a kernel developer I would stick with FreeBSD.
    > [...]

    Hey, really, this is an excellent idea: what a boon you could become to
    FreeBSD, again! How much they must be longing for your insightful
    feedback, how much they must be missing your charming style and tactful
    approach! I bet they'll want to print your mails out, frame them and
    hang them over their fireplace, to remember the good old days on cold
    snowy winter days, with warmth in their hearts! Please?

    Ingo

      Last update: 2007-03-07 19:47    [W:2.232 / U:0.180 seconds]