SubjectRe: [patch] paravirt: VDSO page is essential
Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> I think Jan's approach is better if it works (since there's no
> compromise), but this is better if you want to get something working in
> the near term.

Is Jan dynamically relinking the vdso at runtime? Because that is what
we will need. Adding support for COMPAT_VDSO creates a major
performance problem for us. We need a way to force the VDSO to be
enabled with a boot parameter.

Zach

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans