SubjectRe: max_loop limit - paid job offer
> Really, I dont think Tomas has the skill or time to follow a typical
> lkml discussion.

Well I have the skills to follow LKML discussion, but I don't have the
skills to provide *perfect* patch for loop.c

So I'm offering a financial reward for the *perfect* loop.c patch.
It should support *A LOT OF* loop devices without any need to specify
any max_loop at all.

I offered $256 in my previous email, I don't know if this is enough for
this job, so I'm open to all your suggestions. Is there anyone interested?

If you hate these offers on LKML then let me know please, I'm just used
to pay for others' time, I hope it doesn't offend you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tomas M
slax.org

  Last update: 2007-03-22 16:35    [W:0.075 / U:0.640 seconds]