    SubjectRe: [patch 03/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: use paravirt_nop to consistently mark no-op operations

    Acked-by: Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>

    > +void _paravirt_nop(void);
    > +#define paravirt_nop ((void *)_paravirt_nop)

    but only as a cleanup of the current open-coded (void *) casts. My
    problem with this is that it loses the types. Not that there is much to
    check for, but still, this adds some assumptions about how function
    calls look like.

    Ingo