SubjectRe: NPTL patch for linux 2.4.28
Hello Willy ,

As an afterthought , You had seamlessly backported 2.4.32 and other
patches for me sometime back.Please see article below.
http://lwn.net/Articles/169722/

I could provide you with patch rejects and any other help from the
2.4.20-8 patch (rpm2cpio'ed redhat source rpm) to see if we can work
together and provide a patch for other kernel releases too.

As for my problem it wil take some convincing on my part and
feasability study to convince my company to get to 2.6/RHEL
kernel.While that happens i have the time and interest to make this
work ...Sincerly.

Regards
Syed

--
Azhar khan

I'm afraid that I've seen too many people fix bugs by looking at
debugger output, and that almost inevitably leads to fixing the
symptoms rather than the underlying problems.

--Linus

  Last update: 2007-03-15 22:33    [W:0.055 / U:0.924 seconds]