SubjectRe: SwSusp to disk doesn't work - Try 2
Milan Broz schrieb:
> Thomas Meyer napsal(a):
>
>> Rafael J. Wysocki schrieb:

>>> Does the problem go away if NO_HZ is unset?
>>>

>> i tried to boot with nohz=off, but the problem did persist.
>>

> Hmmmm, both variants (nohz=off or recompiled kernel without NO_HZ) works for me.
>
> Milan

I got a working config:

Without hrtimers and without nohz it is working!

With hrtimers and without nohz it is not working
With hrtimers and with nohz it is not working

Now i want to test: without hrtimers and with nohz.

  Last update: 2007-03-11 22:09    [W:0.068 / U:0.020 seconds]