    SubjectRe: NAK new drivers without proper power management?
    On 2/9/07, Robert Hancock <> wrote:
    > I would disagree that it's a peripheral issue, it's pretty core these
    > days, at least for any hardware that you can stuff in a laptop (though a
    > fair number of desktops get suspended and resumed these days too).

    Servers are still the most important Linux market, and don't care
    about suspend/resume. I would consider implementing suspend./resume
    for a driver that will only be used in server or HPC class hardware a
    waste of valuable development resources.

      Last update: 2007-02-10 03:03    [W:0.021 / U:94.148 seconds]