SubjectRe: NAK new drivers without proper power management?
On 2/9/07, Robert Hancock <hancockr@shaw.ca> wrote:
> I would disagree that it's a peripheral issue, it's pretty core these
> days, at least for any hardware that you can stuff in a laptop (though a
> fair number of desktops get suspended and resumed these days too).

Servers are still the most important Linux market, and don't care
about suspend/resume. I would consider implementing suspend./resume
for a driver that will only be used in server or HPC class hardware a
waste of valuable development resources.

Lee

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans