    Subjectlegal to call tasklet_schedule() from within schedule()?

    I'm noodling around with some way to print out error messages from
    within the scheduler itself. One way that I'm considering is to copy
    messages to a static memory buffer and then trigger a tasklet to do the
    actual printing. The question I had was whether it's actually legal to
    call tasklet_schedule() from within the schedule() function, or whether
    that could lead to bad things. Can anyone give me a definitive
    statement on this?

    Does anyone have any other suggestions on the best way to do this?

    Thanks,

    Chris

      Last update: 2007-02-06 18:01    [W:0.018 / U:94.756 seconds]