    SubjectRe: hdparm for lib_pata
    Hi,

    The problem is even worse, the drive falls back to PIO mode and there
    is no way I can get it back to dma mode (like I could by using
    hdparm). The only thing i can do is reboot the machine so it will see
    the drive is UDMA capable.

    If there is some beta/gamma software around or something you'd like to
    have tested, you can mail me directly, my machine is your private
    prostitute at the moment, it's not like i have something important to
    do with the machine anyway (not related to this problem):)

    Patrick

      Last update: 2007-02-03 09:59    [W:0.031 / U:0.108 seconds]