SubjectRe: hdparm for lib_pata

The problem is even worse, the drive falls back to PIO mode and there
is no way I can get it back to dma mode (like I could by using
hdparm). The only thing i can do is reboot the machine so it will see
the drive is UDMA capable.

If there is some beta/gamma software around or something you'd like to
have tested, you can mail me directly, my machine is your private
prostitute at the moment, it's not like i have something important to
do with the machine anyway (not related to this problem):)