SubjectI need an answer from Torvalds
So, Linus,
when I get done porting 1.2.13 to my assembler-in-Bash, do you want me calling it
"Linux"?

The scheduler will be a bit more nimble, of course, there will be a 3-stack
Forth-like interface to kernelspace, and the meta-superuser will run in Forreal Mode, the
true 32-bit-unprotected mode I discovered on the 386. But other than that it'll
be "an old time-sharing system", to use the Bell Labs description.

The curious should investigate the Forreal.tgz package in cLIeNUX/interim.

Rick Hohensee

=
MOBI ReCam DVR Surveillance Software
Powerful PC software to centrally manage, record, analyze and create web pages for multiple cameras with advanced monitoring and notification features to keep you informed while you're away.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=6d43ae384029514ddabc58a6ec7e11e9

  Last update: 2007-02-12 19:51    [W:0.023 / U:0.164 seconds]