    SubjectRe: ICH9 & Core2 Duo - kernel crash
    On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:31:24 +0100
    Pavol Cvengros <pavol.cvengros@primeinteractive.net> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying LKML to get some help on one linux kernel related problem.
    > Lately we got a machine with new HW from Intel. CPU is Intel Core2
    > Duo E6850 3GHz with 2GB of RAM. Motherboard is Intel DG33BU with G33
    > chipset.
    >
    > After long fight with kernel crashes on different things, we figured
    > out that if the multicore is disabled in bios, everything is ok and
    > machine is running good. No kernel crashes no problems, but with one
    > core only.

    to be honest, this looks like a thermal issue
    are all your fans running?
    is there anything in the case blocking air flow?

    --
    If you want to reach me at my work email, use arjan@linux.intel.com
    visit http://www.lesswatts.org

      Last update: 2007-12-04 15:57    [W:4.308 / U:0.404 seconds]